updated 25 February 2021
We appreciate the difficulties and extra effort needed to comply with the Covid19 regulations. These regulations are not only to protect you personally but also to ensure that you respect and protect other people.
Please abide by the following protocols:
- Before leaving for the venue please wash and sanitise your shoes soles as well as hands. Please make sure your water bottle, towel, any other equipment and bags are cleaned and sanitised.
- Travel to the venue in compliance with current national and local government regulations.
- At arrival first sanitise your hands at the registration point before completing the necessary forms.
- Complete and submit the required Symptom Checker document. Please assist us in accelerating the registration process by downloading a copy and complete the relevant information beforehand. Temperature and signatures need to be completed at the venue. Click here to download file
- During registration the athlete will receive a number for the designated resting area. Athlete must proceed to this area as quickly as possible while maintaining the required distance to other participants.
- Follow all instructions given by coaches during training session.
- Leave courts and area immediately when indicated by coaches.
- No parents or observers allowed around the courts. However, you are welcome to monitor all training from a safe distance while maintaining all regulations.
Ultimate Coaching clinics and coaching sessions at Durbanville Netball Club will be done in compliance with their operational safety plan.
The guidelines above will be updated as and when Government and Netball South Africa regulations and guidelines change.
Other information resources: