Ultimate Coaching is a business focused on developing athletes to their maximum potential. Training will always be age and stage appropriate.
The head of coaching and program development is Francois Nel.
Francois Nel has gained coaching experience on several different levels over almost two decades of coaching.
Some of the teams he coached:
- Namibian National Netball team for the 2010 Africa Cup
- Oxford University – winners of Inter-varsity against Cambridge and BUSA 1st league
- Assistant coach for TEAM USA Netball university team at the inaugaral Netball World University Championships
- Head coach for Trinity Netball Club in Stellenbosch
- Head coach for Durbanville Netball Club
- Boland u21 Netball team
- Boland u19 Netball team
- Assisted various University teams in South Africa
- Several teams from u11 to u18 at school level – including a number of league winners
- In 2018 Francois was appointed as one of the coach evaluators at the South African Spar National Netball Championships
In his endeavors to expand his knowledge he has also received the following qualifications:
- General Sport
- Senior Coach designation from South African Sport Coaching Association
- Youth Fitness Specialist Level 3
- High School Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Youth Nutrition Specialist Level 1
- Youth Speed and Agility Level 1
- Sports Massage
- Netball South Africa – Coaching Level 3
- Australian – Advanced Coaching Level (expired)
- Netball South Africa – Umpire Level 3 with practical Grade
He also played sport at provincial level in South Africa and has coached cricket and athletics at various underage groups.
Ultimate Coaching currently is in the process to finalise the latest programs. Exiting news to follow soon!